- Use an app to report a problem with a machine
- Use LandryView to report a problem with a machine
- Use LaundryView to check machine availability
- Helpful Laundry Tips-Laundry 101
- Campus Clothesline: Everything you need to know about laundry and more!
If you live in a residence hall or on campus apartment and have service problems with the washers or dryers:
Here’s what to do:
MacGray (Washers and Dryers)
- Go to http://www.macgray.com/laundry/cs-laundry.cgi and enter your service request.
- If the service call involves water leaking or some other problem that should be taken care of immediately, call 348-9168 M-F, 8am-5pm or UA maintenance at 348-5823 at night or on weekends.
- If the problem is not fixed within 2 business days, email email@example.com and give your name, building name, room #, phone #, the date when you contacted the service provider, and exact details of your problems.
If money is lost in a machine please call 348-9168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.