- Use an app to report a problem with a machine
- Use LandryView to report a problem with a machine
- Use LaundryView to check machine availability
- Helpful Laundry Tips-Laundry 101
- Campus Clothesline: Everything you need to know about laundry and more!
If you live in a residence hall or on campus apartment and have service problems with the washers or dryers:
MacGray (Washers and Dryers)
- Go to http://www.macgray.com/laundrylinx/index.cgi?password=crimsontide&Action=Pass and enter your service request.
- If the service call needs immediate attention, call 205-348-9168 M-F, 8am-5pm or UA maintenance at 205-348-5823 after hours.
- For non-emergency service, email email@example.com. Provide your name, phone #, building name, location, machine #, barcode # and details of your problem.
If money is lost in a machine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-348-9168 to request a refund.